As part of the Renfrewshire Golf Union’s commitment to the promotion and development of golf for all age levels, we’re keen to hear from any junior members from any of the members clubs in the Renfrewshire area.
Free coaching is provided to those who meet the criteria and will in time be considered for the Renfrewshire junior team.
Juniors wishing to be nominated should meet the following the criteria:
- Must have a handicap
- Must be a member of a RGU member club
Age and handicap restrictions are as follows:
- Age under 17 – Handicap maximum of 4
- Age under 16 – Handicap maximum of 7
- Age under 15 – Handicap maximum of 10
- Age under 14 – Handicap maximum of 15
- Age under 13 – Handicap maximum of 20
- Age under 12 – Handicap maximum of 26
If you’re interested please fill in the form below and we’ll get in touch.