The Champion of Champions was reintroduced to replace the season ending Herbie Pirie Trophy. This event sees the Club Champions of all 24 Member Clubs compete to become the Renfrewshire Golf Union Champion of Champions. The winner will receive the Herbie Pirie Trophy.
- Draw performed by Competitions Convener following confirmation of Club Champion participation.
- The draw will be random and not seeded.
- The home player will be the challenger
- The challenger is expected to make contact with his opponent and offer suitable times and dates which will ensure the match is played prior to the specified deadlines. If there is no contact before the end of the time allocated to play the tie the challenger will be eliminated and opponent will receive a walkover.
- The format is match play; no handicap allowance will be given.
- In the event of a tie extra holes will be played, in the event of darkness both players must agree to return on the earliest possible day to complete the tie from the position it was left. No replay will be allowed.The Semi Final and Final to be played on the same day at a neutral venue.
- All home clubs have been asked to provide courtesy any issues the RGU should be notified at the earliest opportunity and the green fee will be reimbursed.
- All disputes should be put in writing to the RGU Handicap Convener.